vescoFx Cross Delay for Mac
vescoFx has announced the release of its Cross Delay VST effect plug-in for Mac OS X.
This is the first time this plug-in has been available to the Mac OS. Supported versions are 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6 VST hosts. The Windows version remains available as before.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Automation support of controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Delays can be routed to the opposite channel or ping pong between channels.
- Single knob, adaptive modulation
- Single knob, adaptive damping designed to give the delayed signal extra depth.
- Delays can be biased to either side for a wider image.
- Turns mono tracks into stereo.
- Output can be summed to mono for chorus style effects or to check mono compatibility.
- Works with both mono and stereo input.
- Built in presets.
Cross Delay is still available at the introductory price of more than 30% off through the end of March 2011 ($19 instead of $29).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Maui Media Lab MOPHO To Go MOPHO To Go is designed exclusively for and requires a Dave Smith Instruments MOPHO Desktop Module or MOPHO Keyboard.
- Cinematique Instruments Gecko Gecko is a novel instrument concept for Kontakt 4, which gives you the ability to compose variations of certain instrument categories such as "Strings", "Mallets", "Environs", or "Percussion".
- Sentient FX Monolith Sentient FX’s upcoming Monolith is an application that will turn your guitar into a Moog synthesizer.