NastyDLA mkII & TesslaPRO mkII
Variety Of Sound has announced mkII versions forNastyDLA and TesslaPRO to be released during Q2/2012.
In the company's own words: "By this, all the sonic bliss of stateful saturation algorithms will be made available for both, the highly regarded classic chorus echo device with tape-delay simulation and the critically acclaimed “transient aware” signal saturator."
Stateful Saturation is designed to take advantage of some qualities and preserve them during their transfer into the digital domain, with the following announced features:
- high frequency shimmer and sheen without digital harshness
- depth and ’3d’ imaging side effects before distortion itself becomes apparent
- audio transient dynamics
- natural bass response
NastyDLA mkII remains feature-wise the same but introduces the input stage modelled by this technology and redesigns the tape compression algorithm for an improved IM distortion performance. TesslaPRO mkII will introduce a variety of different signal coloration options, ranging from console style distortion models up to typical mic/preamp colors.
More information: Variety Of Sound
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waveforms Loop Twister Waveforms has introduced Loop Twister, a beat-remixing app for iOS for playing and realtime processing of musical loops.
- stw-audio Reflex Pro v2.1 stw-audio has updated its Reflex Pro multi FX delay effect to version 2.1.
- Tek'it Audio Updates RECsoprano Tek'it Audio has updated RECsoprano to version 1.1.