or
Create an account

or

Thread Is there a software package that delivers the best beats?

• 6 replies
  • 6 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Is there a software package that delivers the best beats?
Interested in putting together high bpm music. Is there a software package that outshines the others in that area or can I pickup reason and dive on in? thanks for any wisdom...
well, I have Fruity Loops and it's worked fine for me. You can make just about any beat you can imagine.
I seriously suggest checking it out.

Later,

Bones.
Yeah, Fruity Loops works best for me but you gotta watch some of the fx or you'll end up having some music that could easily be in a Sega game or something...LOL.

Other than that, it works fine.
It might be better to input manually if I were a drummer, but im a guitarist needing inspiration from some nice beats to help with my creativity shortcomings. Just some basics would be good for starters.
Also what do you mean by "get a ready made drums off the web" ?
DO IT MANUALY
IS THE BEST THING FOR UR CASE
AND YOU CAN GET A READY DRUMS WITH THE FILL AS U LIKE THEM FROM THE WEB
I too like Fl but isnt there some way to add fills or runs and where can I get a selection of short beats, I dont know if thats what is referred to as loops or slices. Im talking about a 4 or 8 bar measure with some nice drum beats for the rythem then a fill at the end of a verse or a run before the chorus. This would reduce the effort on my part to build each part manually.
Please help with this nagging problem.
Thanks
For drums, my favorite is stylus rmx by spectrasonics. It has amazing sounds and great loops. easy to customise and simply drag and drop in to your song (It works in Sonar, I don't know about other pc programs)
It suits me fine!!