or
Create an account

or

Thread Problem with Adobe Audition

• 5 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
Topic Problem with Adobe Audition
I have a session with Adobe Audition that I cant play. The last time I worked with that session everything was alright but now when I open it and try to hear it a message appears, it says something like : "The format is not compatible with your sound card, try to change the format in Settings (eg Wav Mapper)". I havent changed anything to make this happen and I've been trying to change settings but the message always comes up.
Can someone tell me what is the problem???
Thanx in advance
hmm, very strange. Try this: go to options menu than select divice properties or something like that (I have cool edit pro 2 and it almoast the same).Than select your soundcard for wave out NOT wave mapper.

Quote: hmm, very strange. Try this: go to options menu than select divice properties or something like that (I have cool edit pro 2 and it almoast the same).Than select your soundcard for wave out NOT wave mapper.

I have my soundcard chosen but it still goes like that. I used to have cool edit pro 2 as well and I changed to Adobe Audition 1.0 but all the sessions are working so there's no point that can be the problem... I dont know what to do!!!! :?
Anyone else can think about what the problem is??
it sounds like it just errored when you saved it.

Quote: it sounds like it just errored when you saved it.

I see.So is it anyway to save it?? I've keep on chaging settings but it doesnt seems to work.

Thanx
I tihnk i know wuts ur problem , the files u entered in multitrack and saved as session were most probably converted into the same freq.
and when u saved a session u must have not saved these converted sound files , and when u loaded the session , audition asked u to load the files and u loaded the old ones .. u cant play files iwth diff. formats .