< Tous les avis SONiVOX MI Vocalizer

Public price: $149 incl. VAT
PaulyPaul PaulyPaul

« Worked great with my Windows 7 computer »

Published on 10/14/12 at 21:37
I have been using SoniVox MI Vocalizer since 2011 and it has not gave me any issues or compatibility problems with my Windows 7 system. It can also be used on XP and Vista Windows systems too. You will need around 2GB of RAM for this to run good and you have to have 1GB of hard drive space on your system. The manual that comes with it is clear and sufficient. It really is not needed though if you understand how to use this type of plug in. Setting it up only took a few minutes and few more to get it into my software or host program. All of the main functions of this VST are easy to use and locate. The main interface and layout of SoniVox MI Vocalizer is well laid out and easy to use.

The SoniVox MI Vocalizer works great on my Windows 7 PC with 2GB of RAM. It is very stable and has not crashed on me yet. When I was running it on my Windows XP laptop I did notice that it runs a littler slower than it does on my Windows 7 computer. The specs between the two computers are not much different and no other VST runs slower, so maybe there is an issue somewhere. I have not been using this plug in for a long time, maybe around 6 months after a friend showed it to me.

The Vocalizer really adds to my creativity and lets me try new things. That’s probably why I like it the most. It is easy to use and really is user friendly. The Vocalizer is on the higher end of the scale when it comes to Vocalizers but it is still cheaper than some of them.

This VST is good, but it does not stand out enough for me to say go out and spend 150 bucks on it! There are other ones from AutoTune and Melodyne that will give you more creativity and better results than the MI Vocalizer.