Togu Audio Line TAL-Vocoder 2 Beta
The Togu Audio Line TAL-Vocoder 2 is now available in a Beta version.
TAL-Vocoder is a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands that emulates the sound of vocoders from the early 80's. It includes analog modeled components in combination with digital algorithms such as the SFFT (Short-Time Fast Fourier Transform).
According to TAL, this vocoder does not make a direct convolution of the carrier and modulation signal as other digital vocoders do. It includes an envelope follower for every of the eleven bands. The vocoder is said to be optimized for voice processing and includes some algorithms for consonants designed to make the voice more intelligible.
The carrier signal is a VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) with a Pulse, Saw, Noise and SubOsc. It's also possible to use the left stereo input as carrier. This way every sound source can be used as carrier signal. This plug-in supports every sample rate.
- 11 band vocoder engine.
- Internal carrier synth (pulse, saw, sub osc, noise, mono, poly, portamento, sync mode, tune).
- Possiblity to route an external carrier signal.
- Harmonic control (adds more harmonics to any carrier signal)
- "Ess" enhancer designed for a cleaner voice, also with a carrier that hasnt much high frequencies.
- Clip LED, glows if the input signal will be clipped.
- Panic button stopps hanging notes within the synth.
- Documentation shows different routing possiblities.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SKnote Verbtone SKnote is working on a new plate reverb plugin which is currently being tested.
- Longcat Audio AudioStage 1.1 Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today the 1.1 update of AudioStage, their 3D audio authoring and mixing software.
- Avid Interplay Central Musikmesse is just over and already the NAB show opened yesterday in Las Vegas, with Avid announcing Interplay Central, a product designed to accommodate various workflows and provide tools for on-the-go users through both web- and mobile-based apps