iVoxel - "The singing vocoder" for the Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch platform is available in the App Store now.
iVoxel is a vocoder for iPhone/iPod and iPad.
iVoxel lets you:
- Speak or sing into your head set mic transforming your voice in a wide variety of ways.
- Record words, syllables or other sounds into the voxel dictionary for later reuse.
- Play different voxels live on the keyboard with ingenious pitch bending.
- Arrange and play melodies with the built in sequencer and add the lyrics from a user expandable dictionary of voxels.
iVoxel is a combination voice optimized synthesizer and vocoder.
The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic, according to the company.
All about iVoxel:
iVoxel on Youtube:
iVoxel in the App Store:
VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Viewers of this article also read...
- ThaLoops Ethnik Stringz 1 This loop set contains melodies, hooks, riffs and licks played by instruments from the ethnic music world, over 380 ethnic hip hop themes, with loops modeled in the style of producers like Timbaland, Danjahandz and Neptunes.
- Sonnox 'Summer Madness Sale' Sonnox has announced that during the month of August, a 35% discount is being applied to the purchase of all new Oxford Plug-ins and bundles.
- Zenhiser Deep House Beats Each 'Deep House Beats' sample pack contains over 145 deep house drum loops with a minimum of two passes, one with kick, one without.