jBridge v1.5 + jBridgeM Beta
jBridge for Windows has been updated to 1.5. Also, a Mac version, called jBridgeM, is now available as a beta.
- Fixed crash during startup in SAWStudio.
- Fixed crash that could happen with HALion.
- Reduced memory usage (especially relevant if you're using a 32-bit VST host).
- Unlimited number of inputs/outputs and all buffer sizes are now supported.
- Optimized resource usage.
- Auxhosts should now quit after the main host on a forced shutdown.
- Added workaround for plugin scanning problem with Kore2.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added option to reset origin and destination folders for bridging files. In some situations, user was unable to access the desired folders, enabling this option on a new scan should clear the problem.
jBridgeM is a generic VST bridge for Mac OS X (10.6+) VST hosts/plugins (up to the VST 2.4 specification).
Like jBridge, it aims to make it possible to run 32-bit VST plugins in 64-bit VST hosts and vice-versa, as well as do 32-bit to 32-bit bridging, allowing you to use all the available RAM in your machine, overcome the memory limitations of your 32-bit VST host, or use your favorite 32-bit plugins in your 64-bit VST host.
This software is still in beta stage (and under development, therefore your feedback is appreciated), but if it works well for you, you can get a full version for the special price of €9.90 during this period to support the application's development.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NUSofting DK+ Virtual Drums v2 NuSofting has released version 2.0 of the DK+ Virtual Drums VSTi for Windows 32- and 64-bit.
- Mildon Studios News Mildon has released Provoc Exciter Silver Edition, updated Provoc Primer and Provoc Grader to v1.3 and released the Provoc Series Bundle.
- AcousticsampleS Wurlie Acousticsamples has released Wurlie, a 64-key Wurlitzer 206A piano, and, as the Wurlitzer company named it, a "Student Electronic Piano".