JBridge Updated To v0.96e
jBridge has been updated to v0.96e.
Changes since v0.93:
- Fixed a small bug introduced in the latest 0.9x versions related to the proxy's processReplacing bridging.
- Tweaked the auxhost's processreplacing bridging.
- Added a help window to the GUI.
- Replaced help control. The previous one caused the GUI not to be displayed in some hosts.
- Fixed an occasional hanging situation with some plugins.
- Added effSetBypass and effSetPanLaw opcodes bridging.
- Fixed a bug which caused disabled plugin settings not to be recognized on initialization.
- Added new option: "send MIDI events to host individually". If enabled, MIDI events will be sent individually instead of groups of events.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Alfred Hot Rock Licks Greg Howe The one-hour instructional DVD Hot Rock Licks covers a variety of subjects ranging for melodic warm-up exercises to some of Greg's favorite licks, according to Alfred.
- Rozzbox Oddulator The Oddulator is described as a digital, 4 oscillator monosynth with inbuilt 16 step sequencer and "a lot of rozz."
- Ableton Live 8 May 7 Workshop An Ableton 8 and Ableton 8 Suite workshop will take place on May 7 at the Hotel Arena Club in Amsterdam, courtesy of producer team Duotone (Auke Ferwerda and Chris Beemster).