JBridge Updated To v0.96e
jBridge has been updated to v0.96e.
Changes since v0.93:
- Fixed a small bug introduced in the latest 0.9x versions related to the proxy's processReplacing bridging.
- Tweaked the auxhost's processreplacing bridging.
- Added a help window to the GUI.
- Replaced help control. The previous one caused the GUI not to be displayed in some hosts.
- Fixed an occasional hanging situation with some plugins.
- Added effSetBypass and effSetPanLaw opcodes bridging.
- Fixed a bug which caused disabled plugin settings not to be recognized on initialization.
- Added new option: "send MIDI events to host individually". If enabled, MIDI events will be sent individually instead of groups of events.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.