jBridge Updated to v0.99j
jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v0.99j.
Changes since v0.99d:
- Processevents() bridging optimization.
- Sendeventstohost() bridging optimization.
- More efficient sendeventstohost() bridging.
- Fixed hang with Kontakt and Cubase5, when the mouse was clicked somewhere else while samples were being loaded.
- Auxhost deeply redesigned in order to address some existing issues.
- Solved a problem that would cause audio glitches in the exported audio from some plug-ins.
- Reduced shared resources memory footprint.
- Minor changes in some of the displayed messages.
- Internal code cleanup.
- Other minor changes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 Now Shipping Focusrite has announced that the Liquid Saffire 56 is shipping and available in stores across the USA.
- SSynth Announces Sosnowski Synthesizer SSynth has announced the release of the Sosnowski Synthesizer, an analog-style software synthesizer for Windows.
- Variety Of Sound Releases TesslaPRO Variety Of Sound has released TesslaPRO, which is a free transient aware signal saturator VST effect plug-in for Windows.