< Tous les avis Nagra ARES M
Nagra ARES M
Will Zégal Will Zégal

«  Good sound, hard ergonomics »

Published on 12/05/10 at 09:57
I have been using for years. Since the test that I have done for AF (see section "articles").

C'tait the era one of the first pocket recorders I was testing. Since then, I have full essay.

What I like the most:
- The sound, especially with the micro HQ (less with the micro base but defends himself when same)
- Good battery life
- Manufacturing quality
- Cable to connect an external microphone

What I like least:
- The memory (relatively) limit
- The transfer by USB 1
- The battery compartment that does not accept batteries (slightly larger than batteries)
- No phantom power supply to use a condenser microphone

Ergonomics not obvious either. Once you get accustomed to going alone, but there are plenty of easier to use recorders.

Interest:
A Rserver for people who want a product compact and good sound quality. Version 2 can be to prefer (double memory and USB fixes some slag this first release).