[NAMM] EVH launches 1W micro stack
At the NAMM, EVH has introduced a 1-watt micro amp: the 5150 III Micro Stack.
According to the brand, this pocket version features "the look and sound that put EVH amplifiers on the map", with a set of Gain, Volume and Tone controls, a 3" speaker and a headphone output jack for silent practice.
- One-watt single-channel amplifier
- Single 3” speaker
- Dedicated gain, volume and tone controls
- Integrated tilt-back kickstand
- ¼” headphone jack and 9VDC adapter jack
- Dimensions: Height: 6.92” Width: 5.35” Depth: 2.63”
US MSRP is $69.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Five demos from the EHX booth Live demonstrations of Electro-Harmonix's Soul Pog, Lester G, Lester K, Bass Preacher and Super Space Drum pedals at the 2016 NAMM.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Keeley's Workstations A demonstration of Keeley Electronics' new Tone Workstation, Mod Workstation and Delay Workstation.
- [NAMM] Charvel presents 2016 Pro Mod So-Cal Charvel has introduced the new, 2016 version of their Pro Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR model, with new pickups and rather original colors.