< Tous les avis Shure Vocal Master
Shure Vocal Master
Shure Vocal Master
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz
Published on 09/14/11 at 19:54
The Shure Vocal Master is a great PA system that was from a long time ago, its no longer manufactured but I actually recently had an interaction with one and it sounded great. I was surprised that after all of these years this still works and great. The Shure vocal Master was used by several bands back in the 60’s and 70’s, it was the PA system to have back then. No surprisingly that Shure is still around today creating great products and out shinning the competition. Shure is known for its high quality products that don’t die and sound great.

After my interaction with the Shure Vocal Master I set out to see if I could find one because I love vintage gear. I came across one by luck online and got it for 245. It was one of the most solid purchases I have made in vintage gear, now I have this in my home and even pull it out and use it from time to time. Not too mention it looks great just sitting here. I actually have had an offer for it that was more than what I paid for it from a local band that needs a PA system. And after letting them hear this one they wanted it. But I didn’t sell it.

Unfortunately like I mentioned before this system is way outdated, so if it goes out on you which could happen no matter how much we love Shure products. You will have a hard time getting it fixed, you will probably have to high an electrician to come and work on it. Because Shure wont even consider doing anything with this vintage machine. But the Machine its self is built to last, its very tough and rugged and can be taken with you if you are at an event and in need of a PA system.