Yamaha EMX5000/12
Yamaha EMX5000/12

Powered Mixer from Yamaha belonging to the EMX series.

musicaldream musicaldream
Publié le 01/15/07 à 00:29
I use it for six months, I love the sound of which product, the two left turn, the choice of what we can amplify (it can boost two out, two-back, or two master outputs, either a return and a master output), I also like the effect. I like the least .... a look that I should have taken that has 20 tracks and sooner or later you get there, a sound with a lot of micro battery)

I have not tried many tables, but it seems the fun is a good investment.

with experience as I said above I would take the 20 tracks, not 12 tracks