Cort Resonator
Cort Resonator
johnjfk johnjfk
Publié le 07/25/06 à 06:53
Guitar manufacturing Coren, a resonator guitars are heavier than the folk which is due to the thickness of the wood used then a greater weight; spruce top, mahogany back, rosewood fingerboard, inner cone type with spider unfortunately the price we have nut or plastic crap that breaks all the sound but the only detail level material is wrong, right trs .

Channel pleasant size not sound too thin or too thick with a good grip for jou Manir of standardized, the ACCS is an acute type folk then we forget it can take up the case as 17 the size of your fingers.
weight issue should be with jou sit as with a strap and standing shoulder ale,
fFor the sound to be install bone nut and tweaks possibly if the sound is the dobro but After a few echoes jou must for a moment with the cone moves and take its place let's say about 5 a 10 but I will say a little more mine just moved really begins (after 2 weeks) and the sound is better as it softens and it takes even more jou end but I speak for the bottleneck .

I play blues, but the purest kind of Robert Johnson or Albert King, then the basic game is simplified compared to the technique that we can learn today but the problem is the feeling that it's necessary and it does not snap, a dobro suits me well because I play trs most basic sound can grasp a more cost Rory Gallagher in jou dobro or what it titles inedit SRV is crazy, so it suits my style there DIFFERENT kind of open the r mid fawn alchool gallagher on too much that sounds good Irish, lute most common soil not bad used by clapton.
has played with 13 with 56 1 / 2 tone see below for more fullness in the sound of it I would not recommend putting 56 of 13 without going to see the maker there may be some surprises like nut which is split if it is plastic

I use it since early July, I make the most jou in open ground to the mid gallagher and also a standardized happens, I tried another model 3515 Ozark great but it is a lot of metal parameter varies, en 50 and 47 of fender or it's not them it is their specialist in the stratum which, johnson is the input-end is also honest I like the brand cit.
The value for money is honest trs 560 and is very well done what dobro, the next is a 3515 Ozark complment which is in the range, unless I find a national or a gibson but d THE TIME and I count too. This is well done and dobro trs honest, I think again I hesitated with the Ozark Czech it is well rooted it is, I am satisfied with TRS