Lexicon introduced the PCM92 Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor, delivering 28 mono and stereo reverbs, delays, and modulation effects, flexible routing configurations, and a library of 700 factory presets,
Reflection patterns can be selected, scaled and equalized all while simultaneously passing audio, and the room size can be instantly changed or reversed. The Room algorithm provides the inherent realism of the actual space with all the precise control and manipulation that is only possible with a reverb synthesizer, the company says.
The PCM92 features the Hall, Concert Hall and Random Hall reverb algorithms. Designed as a single rack space processor with two channels of balanced XLR or ¼" analog I/O and two channels of XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, along with MIDI, Wordclock, and Ethernet, the PCM92 is designed to complement a mixing console or integrate with your DAW and features 24-bit A/D-D/A conversion and 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rates.
The Lexicon PCM92 Stereo Reverb/Effects feature set includes:
• Lexicon reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
• Library of over 700 finely crafted factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds
• Lexicon’s flexible Room algorithm used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post
• Multi-voice pitch shift to enhance vocals
• Mono and stereo versions of all algorithms
• Full system configuration and control with HiQnet System Architect
• 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rate, 32-bit floating point processing
• Two channels balanced analog I/O (XLR and ¼")
• Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O
• External BNC Wordclock
• MIDI in, out, and thru
• Ethernet connectivity
• Foot controller inputs make it easy to change presets and adjust parameters during live performances
• OLED display is easy to read in all light conditions
Pricing & Availability
The PCM92 has a suggested retail price of US $2699.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.