TC’s System 6000 MKII is now shipping.
• System 6000 MKII can now be controlled and updated over a network or via wi-fi, making for more convenient and flexible installations and updates
• Presets from System 6000 will load on the System 6000 MKII
• Includes a new Matrix mixer for serious summing flexibility
• Opens the door for new and much more powerful algorithms
• Faster operation of touch screen and faders
• Controls a variety of TC processors, not just System 6000 MKII
• More connectivity
• New silver finish
The System 6000 MKII is now available through regular TC channels, maintaining backwards compatibility with existing System 6000 units. The System 6000 MKII launch will also see the release of new and improved version 5.00 software. This version 5.00 software will run on older System 6000 models as well as the newer System 6000 MKII units, but please note that this is the last major software upgrade that will work on the older units. TC is offering all original System 6000 users the opportunity to upgrade their units at very competitive prices.
The MKII upgrade is recommended for all users of System 6000.
The current release of software version 5 will be the last for the original platform.
For more information on how to upgrade to a System 6000 MKII frame: www.tcelectronic.com/MKIIupgrade.asp
System 6000 MKII upgrades will commence from May 17, 2010
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.