< Tous les avis Zildjian K Pre-Aged Dry Light Ride 20''
Zildjian K Pre-Aged Dry Light Ride 20''
Zildjian K Pre-Aged Dry Light Ride 20''

Ride Cymbal from Zildjian belonging to the K Zildjian series

MGR/Andy M MGR/Andy M

« Zildjian 20 " K Pre Aged Dry Light Ride »

Published on 10/30/02 at 15:00
Bought @ Steve's Music Toronto ON Canada. Right out of the used bin for me to the tune of $125 cdn. Good deal as the cymbal retails for bout $250 cdn new. Once again in the market for some new gear looking to move from a med heavy ride to something lighter/thiner.

Not to be to simplistic but it just sounded great. Big bell and you can crash away on it, lots of rich overtones and lots of sustain. You can't ping away on this cymbal like a heavier weight but the stick response is good. It offers much in terms of dynamic capabilities which was what I was lookin for. I find as a rock player that nylon tip sticks help out as far as getting a little more ping out of it.

No complaints from me, I love this cymbal. It's not really a rock cymbal but in certain situations it works. This cymbals is noy likely to be of use to someone playing in some thrash metal outfit. Aparently the latest guy from Sheryl Crows band uses one so check out some of her new material.

I'm afraid I don't know much about that. It's a K and they Pre Age" it somehow.

Great crashy ride cymbal with a strong bell, good spread, nice sustain and rich rich overtones.