Zildjian Z Custom Power Ride 20''
Zildjian Z Custom Power Ride 20''
eindrummer eindrummer
Publié le 08/18/06 à 04:11
I use it for exactly one year and I am quite pleased.
Let me explain: I possde the normal version of this ride and I think the ping of the bell is very bright and a nice sound trs. Same with the flat of the cymbal, if you have good sticks it sounds great.

However, I really need to glimpse bourrines for sound and this cymbal is not audible in RPET trs. However, know when to hit (and then be hit when it's not even a cymbal ... pd) is a good cymbal sounds trs even when a lot (a Judging on my vidos o concert can be heard clearly trs).

I have tried many MODEL but before that I was looking for the one with the clearest ping (I t surprised that c'tait a custom z) and I did not attention has power. But I admit that this is not the most audible cymbal that I exist. I put 7 out of 10 because this cymbal is when even the very good quality but it lacks a potato to Z.