Ensoniq ASR-10
Ensoniq ASR-10
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Everything you'd need in one place. The only knock to me is minited amount of tracks in the sequencer. 8 tracks plus 8 song tracks.

Price paid

1,500 in 1997

The interface is limited but it easily gets the job done. It took me a minute to learn it because it was my first instrument but after you get the hang it's a breeze. The manual has all the answers

It's built like a tank, very solid. I haven't had any problems with the keys/buttons.

The sound is great, it also has a lot of editing possibilities. Resampling at a lower rate, onboard effects, etc.

I tried to sell it once but I got my mind right, It's definitely a classic. My kids will be playing it, I'm keeping mine.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown ( 7-, 2003)