Akai Professional MPC1000 Black
Akai Professional MPC1000 Black
Elenel Elenel

«  Perfect for me, but ... »

Publié le 07/09/13 à 14:59
Already said the plugs but there's everything you need
The effect is the classic recent MPC level (reverb, echo, grunger bit, chorus, flanger ...) It's always cool to put a reverb on a snare tite or sample.
Good sound is a sampler, so you turns the stuff of demos and you go your skeuds.
You can transfer files via USB, super cool, I bought a cf card faster, I gained time.
I put 9 because we can dream of a built-in audio or other optional connections (although DD is possible to install a inside)

I come from a MPC500, so I did not have to open the manual, which is in English for me.
It is not lost at all if you are in the world MPC, I really feel like a MPC500 two times better! More effects, q-link, outputs, power ... After ergonomics MPC is a present, but cut samples under OS akai is a shit, go live in JJOS blackjack, it's better. Otherwise it is always a pleasure to use, with the "big" screen in all cases greater than 2 lines of the MPC500.

Doin 'hip hop a little typical old school, so perfect for me. The effects take place, that is what.

I greatly lowered the rating of this item because of the problem of pads which I am a victim, when you hit a beat in finger playing, have a bearing snare is not great, I also find the wrong speed, it is tape has a 127 or 20, but we will say that this is my setting is wrong ...
You should know that the replacement kit offered by MPCStuff.com is sold at outrageous price of $ 180, so I'm really disappointed with these pads that will have to change to the chagrin of my wallet ...

I've had a month, so I will put mods over time ...
Before I was on 500, and have felt a j'me cramped. Unless you have a 2500 or one of their big sisters, j'pense have found the MPC loooooongtemps follow me!
Fan workflow, I'm a little allergic to software ... But you can escape more!
To € 305 in free pdf cd card or extension, it is a great deal, I had to put € 30 more for a cf and 4GB ram.
Bluntly that I remake this choice is the MPC my life ...
But even this story pad that annoys me more with Akai ...