Martin Mania SCX500
Martin Mania SCX500
ainhoa ainhoa
Publié le 07/08/10 à 05:44
My personal opinion is that it is worth.

Above all, insist on a fact (wink to those who believe that a scan of 150 W could be equivalent to 300 W):

Remain honest.
He must choose his material based on the use to which it will be.
It should also compare what is comparable.

For the description, that of KOURTCH seems very objective, and I find the opinion of NICOCONICE very very hard.
This unit is ideal for parties indoors or outdoors in yard for example. With a bit of smoke, it's amazing.
With 2 SCX500 is good, with 4, one can start a show!

Here's a year since I use them.

I tested quite a few models before, but more powerful devices intended for outdoor mobile disco.

Beautiful colors (although given the double and multiple colors on a single gobo).
Good brightness.

Excellent value for money.

I do not regret my choice, especially since I did play competition for 4 devices and I have had to € 288.00 / piece (when I see the price of Argus AF ...).