< Tous les avis Avid Sibelius First

Score writing software from Avid belonging to the Sibelius series

rombautsdidier rombautsdidier

«  It does its job »

Published on 10/05/12 at 03:08
Installation is quick and no problem.
Nothing special to do.
For the manual, I did not even peeled. I'm a few video tutorials handy.

On a Macbook Air last generation (i7 with 8GB of RAM), it's very fast and use is really nice.
It is clear that the screen 13 "is not very big but when I do detail, I connect the laptop screen on a 27" and that's fine.

It's been a month and I must say that I'll have to buy software like this for much longer. Writing scores with Sibelius is really quick and easy.

When you are not an expert in music theory, it also helps to ensure that what is written is intended to render.

Even if we speak of a resale of the box by Avid Sibelius I remake this choice without hesitation.