< Tous les avis Myriad Melody Assistant
Myriad Melody Assistant
Myriad Melody Assistant
Anonymous
Published on 10/18/05 at 15:05
PC with Windows XP SP home, no problem, as tlchargement ailleurs.Aucune of incompatibility. It's easy from the time we devote the time comprhension (it is well assist), and one is intresse musical notation (in any form). The manual is online, and consultation is contextualized, effective fawn.

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

My setup: FIC P4M-Card mother 800M, INTEL PENTIUM processor D230 (533MHz), 256MB DDRAM PC 2700, 80 GB Hard Drive 7200 Tr.
It is a PC running windows XP home SP2, and I use an external sound card EDIROL UA3; my midi interface is USB uno.
Everything works perfectly, and the whole is stable.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for three months. I am very satisfied. For a modest price, you have a publisher impressive scores (which may be up treat neumes [/ i], or microtonal adjustments, which offers very varied combinations. It Of the classical orchestra group rock bass / guitar / drums / vocals, to the Breton bagad or jazz quartet and I spend most. Of course you can compose your set you same , choosing the instrument, with the ability to change the instrument any time, for each door. for string instruments including the edition of tablature is possible. The software plays the entire course your paperwork with all the nuances and the humanizing elements that you will appliqus notes (support vlocit, error factor, swing ...) and allows you to print all with a choice of options more than enough.
You may wish to use the software as multitrack studio, and mix any digital track with the doors said by paperwork, which is handy for composing original songs and many documents.
Noon entry is possible and works very well, both in input simplifies (note notes) than real time. If you do not have noon device, you can enter notes with your computer keyboard.
A quality effect processor very honest allows you (unfortunately not in real time) to change the sound of your doors and your numriques tracks.
Optionally, you have a program that allows you to scan partitions and convert the scan file playable by melody assistant. This works if your partition is clean and not too old, otherwise it will take the result on the screen.
Magic: option also, "virtual singer." Write your words in the partition, and the program sings! I have not used this feature, so I can not tmoigner.
The sound quality of the basic sounds provided, however average. You have to buy the "Base gold" to have an instrument pannel impressive by the number and quality which has made t chantillonage note by note.
I was looking for an accessible program financially. I'm surprised the hardware provided for a very modest price. The "melody assistant" software, and the basis of its "gold" are the minimum for a quality job properly, and not everything Exceeds 40 euros. I see no other choice for me, if I were to do it again, after three months of use.