The Audio Damage Sequencer 1 updated
Audio Damage has released a new firmware for its hardware Sequencer 1 device.
Firmware v1.2 for Sequencer 1 adds the following changes:
- Ability to program multiple pulses per step (up to 8 repeats), with Gate output firing on each repeat or only once
- Amplitude setting to randomly vary the LFO output levels
- 2 new modes for the steps: Random even and Random odd, for an almost random pattern variation
- Hold for each aux CV output with several options to choose wether the Hold function affects the current value or changes it as the sequencer advances
- New CV input mapping that allows for switching between programmed scales/modes for the patterns to 8 user-programmed scales
- Reset pattern from the MicroSD card
- Improved encoder response
- Save and restore the page of each mode when changing the edit mode
This new firmware is available for download from www.audiodamage.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.