The Audio Damage Sequencer 1 updated
Audio Damage has released a new firmware for its hardware Sequencer 1 device.
Firmware v1.2 for Sequencer 1 adds the following changes:
- Ability to program multiple pulses per step (up to 8 repeats), with Gate output firing on each repeat or only once
- Amplitude setting to randomly vary the LFO output levels
- 2 new modes for the steps: Random even and Random odd, for an almost random pattern variation
- Hold for each aux CV output with several options to choose wether the Hold function affects the current value or changes it as the sequencer advances
- New CV input mapping that allows for switching between programmed scales/modes for the patterns to 8 user-programmed scales
- Reset pattern from the MicroSD card
- Improved encoder response
- Save and restore the page of each mode when changing the edit mode
This new firmware is available for download from www.audiodamage.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.