The Audio Damage Sequencer 1 updated
Audio Damage has released a new firmware for its hardware Sequencer 1 device.
Firmware v1.2 for Sequencer 1 adds the following changes:
- Ability to program multiple pulses per step (up to 8 repeats), with Gate output firing on each repeat or only once
- Amplitude setting to randomly vary the LFO output levels
- 2 new modes for the steps: Random even and Random odd, for an almost random pattern variation
- Hold for each aux CV output with several options to choose wether the Hold function affects the current value or changes it as the sequencer advances
- New CV input mapping that allows for switching between programmed scales/modes for the patterns to 8 user-programmed scales
- Reset pattern from the MicroSD card
- Improved encoder response
- Save and restore the page of each mode when changing the edit mode
This new firmware is available for download from www.audiodamage.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Barb & Co Tantale sound library for Kronos French expert Stéphane Garganigo, also known as Barb, has released a sound library for the Korg Kronos, Kronos X and Kronos 2015 workstations.
- The Access Virus TI2 Darkstar is back Access Music has released a new batch of its Virus TI2 Darkstar synthesizer, but once again it will be a limited edition.
- A Threshold module for the LittleBits systems If you fell for the Korg and LittleBits DIY synth modules, you can now control the signal with a threshold module.