Epiphone Tony Iommi G-400
Epiphone Tony Iommi G-400

SG-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the SG series.

damiansdick damiansdick
Publié le 02/25/10 à 01:17
Made in China (for my mine) Numro EE .......
Black finish the most beautiful effect in Class from Hell
24 Frets Class from Hell
2 x Humbucker Gibson Tony Iommi Signature Class from Hell
1 x Volume & 1 x Ring by Micro
1 x 3-position selector

From the SG Classic Pure Juice inlays and more and more and more Gibson pickups and 24 Boxes

The handle is painted in Black and Super Clear Finish

Handle very pleasing, Round, not Thick Tomb "pil hair" in hand-Class

The guitar has a shape of "SG" Ergonomics Report But Channel 24 Boxes

Beautiful Black finish, the most beautiful effect, the inlays on the Cross "Superb"

For mine it was not too Tendency nosed Thank acroche the strap on the Horn

His Satur C'est La Mighty Slap That is Heavy is Happiness

Made to Make the Hard Rock 70's if you like the Big Sound is Trs It must be

Mr. Tony thank you for these signatures is the Killing Pickups

Report Qualit Uncategorized jen rv Epiphone and Gibson have done Lont

I always fantasized about this Epiphone dreaming about that. Hant it so my nights LOL

She found quiet in the store not available on the net so bye bye The Tony Iommi impossible, inaccessible, sad reality CLC

In case I dsespoir mtais folded on the Goth G 400 (which I am very happy)
With the possibility of changing to a Micros Like Tony

One day when I pass it to my local dealer told me jai something for you
He returned to store washed my God, finally sailing in front of me
Ive tried and despite the fear of DTRE, by the myth that I mtais done in my little head

The Slap The revelations I had quil SG

Its the best I could Hoping Thank Gibson and Tony

Quick tour of my finances available (thats a sum even when out)
The question that gnaws me, is what you do not dream do not take your dream to reality

I do not take it away I come back the next day to be sure not to do something stupid

And testing and Deuxime cest good I leave with it

The Fort Point Her All The Look TousTous Nothing to throw

Low point? Sound is not clear but it PRS'ien s'coud is not his vocation

The exprience with, I would do this selection (how to live without ????)

Since I spend a lot more quiet nights LOL