< Tous les avis LTD Viper-1000FM [2003-2010]

Fixed bridge
knob 1 Volume, 1 Tonalitbr /> Mahogany neck rather round
3 position selector

USE

The handle is pleasant, almost as thin as a lag roxanne without, however, being totally pleasant good catch in hand.
Access to acute is perfect for my taste it very easy to pass of the first to the last box on all the strings without any problem.
Level ergonomic shape is suitable while the weight is enough I mitig him a little heavy for my taste but it's nothing compar has a gibson les pauls who shoots shoulders.
For sound amp knob has the background and you're pl.

SONORITS

For my style of music it is perfect playing more of deathcore, metalcore, mathcore ect ... the sound is bold and sharp with no lack of attack.
I play with a H & K Warp 7 head + cabinet transistor 100 watts but I was able to play on a 50 engl screamer head + cabinet 50 watt lamp; 7 the warp the sound is good and always sharp but too fat vien this amp while on the engl the sound is perfect what is expected of this guitar in my bass playing style that resonates and sharp treble
With my settings I easily sound Deathcore (bring me the horizon, as blood runs black, all `shall perish) fat (even too) and edged clear in all the sounds are possible, round, crystalline, crunchy ...
The pickups respond well with any settings except when the selector is on the two microphones and the neck pickup but good after all depends on what you like to play microphones

Edit: I play for with Engl screamer and a baffle engl v 60 4X12 sound is simply monstrous and all the sounds are possible with this guitar

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 2 months
What I like about her everything except the weight and finish a little rat certain location.
I tried a lot of guitar before acqurir ltd ec 1000 m 1000 ltd, a cort, yamaha, yamaha and lag.
The price quality ratio is excellent
With the experience I remake that choice without problem is I do not what is on his great esp but characteristic are the same.
on the other hand I dconseille everything rock guitarist acqurir this guitar sound will explode too saturated.
Rhythm guitar soloist level that this is a real gem very handy with excellent grip just think argler the bridge as you like and it will be as handy as VOTR old guitar even more.