< Tous les avis Mac Mah Fog S1200
Mac Mah Fog S1200
jege21 jege21
Published on 08/17/09 at 12:08
Hello,

since I can use but I have already been able to test,
This is what is at 3 min preheated can release a jet of smoke 1
but after waiting 10 minutes for the machine to hot, I tried to run continuously and I perceive myself that at the end of 20s she stops to warm for 1min 20s then back jets and 1min ....
I will conduct test for 10 minutes and each time it was the same thing.
it is a jet 6m with a good volume of smoke.
.dropoff Window
I do not like is that it tends to go backwards (with tin 2l) for use in flat I was forced to make a bracket to hold, if not for use on gantry ok.

for 129 € have to say that it is a machine affordable for moderate use.