Starway Puffer One
Starway Puffer One
macgear macgear
Published on 04/12/06 at 06:11
I jsute veins to have and to give you a bit I also have a 800 magnum martin home and when I plug the one puffer is nothing to do with martin in effect for about 50 euro you have a machine smoke of a good and well that spits qualitée far more.

I put 200 euros in the martin now I regret it ....

martin thank you for making us dream, but only dream.

while starway c'set cheap and rather well overall.
I put 10 as very surprised at the speed for that price I expect something that spits out an inch.