The DNG-200 Low Fog Generator is a ground fog effect from a unit with wheels and handles.
- Power：AC100V/AC120/AC220-240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Power Consumption (Compressor)：750 W
- Initial Start-up Current (Compressor): 4000W
- Heater: 120V/1500W；230V/3000W
- Output: 40,000 cu.ft / min
- First Heat-Up Time: 12 min
- Tank Capacity: 10 liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 9 min/ liter (100% output) for AC100V-120V/50Hz-60Hz
- 5 min/ liter (100% output) for AC220V-240V/50Hz-60Hz
- Remote Included: D-20 (LCD Timer Panel Controller; 2 Meters)
- Accessory Included: 3M Fog Conducting Hose
- Weight： 120 Kg.
- Dimensions (mm)：L 780.00 W 607.80 H 686.30
- Liquid Used: Antari FLR (Light Fog Liquid) recommended
- DMX Channel: 1
- Additional information: Self contained unit-- no C02/Dry ice required
- Floor-Mount installations (4 wheels)
- DMX on-Board
For more info, check out www.antari.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.