The DNG-200 Low Fog Generator is a ground fog effect from a unit with wheels and handles.
- Power：AC100V/AC120/AC220-240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Power Consumption (Compressor)：750 W
- Initial Start-up Current (Compressor): 4000W
- Heater: 120V/1500W；230V/3000W
- Output: 40,000 cu.ft / min
- First Heat-Up Time: 12 min
- Tank Capacity: 10 liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 9 min/ liter (100% output) for AC100V-120V/50Hz-60Hz
- 5 min/ liter (100% output) for AC220V-240V/50Hz-60Hz
- Remote Included: D-20 (LCD Timer Panel Controller; 2 Meters)
- Accessory Included: 3M Fog Conducting Hose
- Weight： 120 Kg.
- Dimensions (mm)：L 780.00 W 607.80 H 686.30
- Liquid Used: Antari FLR (Light Fog Liquid) recommended
- DMX Channel: 1
- Additional information: Self contained unit-- no C02/Dry ice required
- Floor-Mount installations (4 wheels)
- DMX on-Board
For more info, check out www.antari.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet Colorado 2 The COLORado 2 indoor/outdoor color wash is fitted with 48 2- to 3-watt LEDs, including white for color temperature control.
- Elation Design Panel 72IP MKII The Design LED Panel 72IP MKII (DLED Panel 72 MKII) by Elation Professional is an outdoor color L.E.D. wash panel equipped with 72 3W Luxeon K2 L.E.D.’s (24 red, 24 green, 24 blue) producing various color possibilities using RGB color mixing.
- Hazebase Base Touring Base Touring is the new 2600W fog machine from Hazebase, and it comes in an Amptown flightcase.