Fender Princeton Chorus
Fender Princeton Chorus
iltizzone iltizzone
Publié le 11/27/07 à 16:00
I remember having had a late 80's. C'tait an amp with enough affordable made it look a little cheap of ERRF TWIN REVERB (range FENDER Reduces the silent era much more!).

But the real purpose of the PRINCETON CHORUS silent to compete ROLAND JAZZ CHORUS in, so this amp opts for versatility, and also perfectly suited for a keyboard. My room very small the silent era, so I used it (more) amp for my HIFI, I simply plugs into the entries in F Stereo ade (yes it's a stereo amp). Something short to do everything, except, sr crunch channel (hem hem) ...

In fact I remember the strengths of this amp taient clean sounds, with a bit of reverb (Accutronics a well crafted), and by a tiny net Chorus (very beautiful and trs sweet, that's not the n'altre), was obtained something warm, brilliant. Great with a Telecaster picking plays. No doubt the HP 10 "FENDER helped a little (although it is far from a Bassman) ...

I think I never used the Distortion channel. Simply despicable! Even worse than my SIDEKICK 35. I used also a Hughes & Kettner pedals to switch lamps on the remaining clear.

I had a problem with amplification alch floor of one day ... I'm so dbarass "for spices." Frankly, this amp has not left me good memories of gnration "Red Knob".