Harley Benton HB-80R
AlfredM AlfredM
Publié le 02/11/10 à 15:29
40W transistor as is, with possibility to mount 65W adding a closet.
2 channel
S desire but a good finish leaving this price!
Insert, Line Out (I forget?). not bad!

A manual? What for? Using ultra-simple.

Ben you plug, you play a sound. The sound is not bad but everything is relative ...
're Bluffing to beginners because it's your first amp, but after you heard other amp is more the same story!

I play with a Harley Benton-super-strat ..... rock, hard rock, punk, reggae ...

HI-1 (saturated): this is for me the point of this amp Plutt positive: a distortion from the mushy crunch, helping refine the knob Voice saturation. it's not so bad, frankly I am quite satisfied, a pleasant crunch, little resemblance to the soft saturation of a lamp!
For the cons disto type transistor is VERY rotten (you see marsahll only worse!) J'vite push the gain is dirty! qualisation the two bands is approximate but effective!

HI-2 (clean): Clean sound, it's not a sharpness issue and frankly the EQ is not blurred. Okay, I'm playing a rating on a small 5w lamps gnial and there's no picture, but I still have not succeded in finding a sound convincing! The sound is difficult to master, too dull or too aggressive in the high-medium rather.

Note: For distortion, I play with a multi-purpose as that of'ampli does not suit me. And even when it's something else!

I use it for 2 years now, my first amp!
At this price ... was still a businessman bought 130 from Thomann, I am generally satisfied! Report qualitprix unbeatable for that power!
Solid level I can not tell you, he quasimment not moved in two years.
Recommended for the budget limits.
on the other hand, if you intend to hear your drummer hitter, you can reach the very limits of possibility of this amp, but see!