Harley Benton HB-40R
gibsoniac gibsoniac

«  Better than what we said Harley Benton in general. »

Published on 08/13/11 at 01:57
it's a transistor amp of 40 watts a channel with overdrive, a clear channel, a 3-band EQ and reverb.
In connection there is a high input gain and low gain input, headphones output (headphones), a speaker output (speaker), and an output line-out (line out).
ps: the line-out does not cut the hp as opposed to the headphone output.

The manual I have not even I knew that there was one.
The configuration is part of the simplest.
The right sound ... let's say it's good for an amp of this price ...

We can say that it's going for my style of music, at best I would have had a tube amp. I play it with a JS32T JACKSON GIBSON sg faded and still IS NOT SO BAD ITS.
the sounds are cool and dry when the decrease midrange and conversely they are warm and velvety.
The sounds I like with my gibson gain is 6 treble bass 6 8 8 middle depends on the reverb to 5 of Gary Moore and 2 for the acdc all in the low gain input.
Jackson's entry with my high gain treble 8 gain 6 midlle 3 or 4 bass reverb 10 0 for a dry and sharp.
The amp can be used amp puissanse by putting you in clear, setting the amp with treble bass 10 5 0 midlle put you on the low gain input of the amp.

I use it since 2009, at the time it was my first amp so I tried anything else, I did not know at all I use it apart in the volume of 0.5/10 in group with the volume of 4. I do not have that choice would do but its price is really good, by default against her is that HP is 4 ohm and the 10 hp "40w 4ohm or more are very hard to find if you want to change hp.