Hughes & Kettner Attax 200 Stereo
Published on 05/24/06 at 06:06
That's all transistor
200W 2 2 hp to 12 8 ohms each
2 inputs (low / high)
Behind, a headphone and entered a "FX Loop"
So three channels, clear / crunch / lead + a small chorus appreciable

It is the transistor but good strong point on the power and the fact that it is in stereo, not least, believe me ...
I put 8 / 10 for the transistors (but not the same price either, you need to know what you want)

Configurtion very simple, I can not see how you crash, or from the time we know more or less use an amp, it's no more complicated than the others.
For what is there bah find her to take the time to play the scales and channels.
The manual it is useless, be rebel!

I will then 9 / 10 because I do not see how simple but hey I guess it's possible

It suits me very bine to play more or less hard rock and blues (even when I precise that I prefer to rock).
I play it with my fender stratocaster lite ash (if I had the tps I will tell you all the good things about this guitar) and sometimes with a boss overdrive and a home crybaby.
I like the crunch channel that provides a distortion moderate, if not the leader I think we can afford to turn up the gain up to 7 or 8 but for (it's going up to 10) it starts to get too fat for me, even a bit messy.
The clear sound itself is not bad but I must admit that with a little overdrive boss gives a little color ca good fun rock.

Ca is a good transistor amp but I think he is doing well so I will put 6 for lack of heat ds sounds

Good strong points in summary: power and stereo without neglecting the quality of sound
Weakness: size and weight
J'i try a lot of transistor model (Fender frontman, MG marshall, peavey bandit ...) and I believe his pal does not figure even though the Marshel have some effect.

Level value for money euxxe frankly, look at what's new for you € 400 and you will see that the argus is ba frankly, I saw him in paris Pialle OCCAZ of around € 500 and if I was 400 € I will not hesitate.

Finally voila, wholesale kindly note if want to play in your room, go your way, if it is to play in a band having an amp that sounds good, with power without breaking the bank is that it's you.