< Tous les avis Peavey Special 130
Telecastoff Telecastoff

« The Best Solid State Guitar Amp Made »

Published on 05/19/15 at 05:58
Audience: Anyone
This was the first SS amp I ever owned and I was immediately very impressed by its huge, warm sound, not to mention the powerful, clean headroom this amp offers. I had played tube amps exclusively for 40 years and felt no need or urge to change until I heard a Special 130 in action while on a trip in Nashville. I knew I had to have one after that. This is the most reliable amplifier I have ever owned. Never a problem with it. It sounds every bit as good or better than my old tube amps ever did, as i still own some old Fenders and won't part with them mostly because of nostalgia and the fact that I've owned them for many years.
But, my Peavey Special 130 is my grab and go, main gigging amp these days. It has never let me down.