Phil Jones Bass AAD CUB
FIFI47000 FIFI47000

«  Its excellent, gem »

Published on 09/10/14 at 10:59
The previous review was written by myself, but I can no longer access the account.

It is very easy to use.

This amp is suitable for any clean sound, such as jazz or acoustic instruments

To get quality you have to put the price and Phil Jones amps are low cheap but they are worth their money.
I just want to add the following: for the sound quality I am still of the same opinion, this is perfection.
The fact that all the knobs are on the back is not great.
On early models there was no opportunity to mount them on an optional stand, they then added and it is very convenient, it means better and you can easily turn the amp to access the settings behind.

My conclusion after five years of using the AG-100: the lack of power has frustrated me more than once. I thought I had the margin, but the CUB AG-100 is not enough room in an average high and even less with a battery. If you only play in small venues and WITHOUT drummer, this amp is for you, otherwise look rather more powerful models.

2 months approx. I went to the Super CUB AG-300 and I am very satisfied, the special channel acoustic instruments gives a very realistic and neutral sound (the sound of the guitar only louder).

Is Phil Jones continues the range for acoustic instruments? It's hard to find anyway. The AG-100 appears to be stopped anyway.