Ibanez Tone Blaster 100H
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100H
awamga awamga

«  Good head for budget. »

Publié le 10/13/11 à 11:58
Everything has been said. The only small catch is that the reverb is really unnecessary (we do not hear it) and really full of parasites.

Configuation simple. I have not read the manual, I do not see too much utility. I found my sound by fiddling 2-3 minutes.

Well I play a bit of everything. I quite like the clean sound is pretty good overall. For the distortion in some fiddling I managed to get a more than adequate for the price of your head! a very good value for sonoritées of the head. I play it with a Fender Start, an Ibanez and a Les Paul s a brand unknown. level because I'm not difficult: two distos.

I have 2 years now. I love the clear sound that is very fast. I like a little less distortion, it is minimal tweaking to get a good sound. I tried a few heads as a line 6. value for money: really good, I would do this choice with eyes closed!