Universal Audio DCS Remote Preamp
Universal Audio DCS Remote Preamp
fabemol fabemol
Publié le 01/14/10 à 08:25
I was looking primarily a preamp to connect my microphones.
my setup is simple: acoustic guitar: 2 eletret mics (Shure SM81) and all on a rack with a Korg D3200 effect loop on the korg.
I am a store that my allezdans advises the following, I try, I compare it with another model (between a range of tube) and then with the preamp Korg, and there has not tell the difference and very mark in its favor.
second flight in basic c is fairly intuitive. by ds cons that you want to harness the potentialities of the preamp, and well is complicated, we must imperativemnt the manual. and ..................
it is in English, I call him The importance which m informs that it does not exist in French, (m it encourages al call if I have need of technical information) c is cool on his part but hey ..... ................