Cort KX-Custom
Cort KX-Custom

STC-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the KX series.

Rhylaxk Rhylaxk
Publié le 06/02/09 à 13:00
Manufacture: Korea
24 frets
Seymour Duncan SH1 ('59) and SH4 (JB) (HH)
Volume
Tone (push-pull efficient
Easel tonepro
Mechanical wraps (also works well
Weight (very important and too often forgotten for testing and feedback!) = 3.3 kg, lighter than a Start '(approx 3.5 to 3.8 kg)
Handle fairly round (similar to a dish but paulie) and varnish behind (black as the entire back of the guitar by the way). This is a set neck
Marks on the handle nice too;)

Very nice!
Honestly, for the price (approx € 700-750 ') and more should be (very) demanding!
She is standing in place with a strap not too wide.
Access to acute impeccable (set neck I remember) but not as easy as a RG.
With good mics (which owns the guitar) is obtained easily and quickly a good sound!
Unplugged it sounds good already!
Good finish throughout otherwise (pretty blue "tiger) but above the frets, hand polish, it's nothing special but it does not interfere in any way to play! And the outline of microphones that oxidize a bit (but blackened remains smooth so do not bother either).
The weight is about 3.3kg as mentioned above.
Good tonepro easel and effective adhesive! (Really). Traversing the strings provide good sustain too (not as good as for Paul, but good anyway!).

I am a versatile. I go from classical, blues etc, rock, hard ', heavy, metal etc. ... So I acquired there a little line 6 spider III (2 * 12) 150W.
So I had a guitar, preferably with a fixed bridge to be able to "drop" quietly. The pickups are split-and honestly, with a small compressor (eg I use Marshall as ') the sound is very close to a Start sound'!
The pickups have the respondents! Necessarily created by the metal but with the route it yours
For hard rock and 'no problem!
A versatile guitar and then concludes with pots' effective too!

I use it since last christmas about.
Love at music fair "Cort? Hmm it was not very good reputation ... Let us not be a sheep!" But ... But!? That's great! Pile hair that I need !
And since I'm a fan of mister Neil Zaza I had seen play at the moment to shake hands (with photo and a pick offered by Mr please!), This guitar looks like his signature model without being totally.
Shortly after I therefore swapped my american strat 'standard for this nice little gem!
So honestly, for 700 € Seymour Duncan American pickups and split, mechanical and set neck wraps that you ask for? A value for money unbeatable I think!
In addition to this, a nice face, an original color (it being the streets and not so much the better!).
If you have any questions or want photos please but seriously, good guitar, go for it! (Cort rock!)