Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011]
Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011]

Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011], STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Stratocaster series.

MGR/James 09/01/2003

Fender Highway One Stratocaster [2006-2011] : MGR/James's user review

« Fender US Highway 1 Stratocaster »

I bought this piece of an American icon for the price tag of the usual $599.99. I have to say I love it, and I finally own a "strat" not a knockoff. The finish is smooth as butter (cocoa) and the maple neck is sweet, smooth, and playable. The 1st test I gave it was the usual string bend on various strings, and a little bar use ie: David Gilmour, and it stayed in tune !! The action needs to be lowered as with all guitars from the factory. The bar is a little long for my taste, but that's life, I am seeking David Gilmour's modified shorter trem arm, ex. and concert you see him in with Pink Floyd. All in all if you want a Fender, I recommend this one !

Satin lacquer finish, ability to stay in tune, over all Fender vintage tone, headstock that says "Made in U.S.A.", perfect size frets for bends, etc.

All the music stores that carry these just leave them hanging, collecting dust, not adjusting the action after they receive them for sale.

Made in the U.S.A. Enough said.

A beauty at a good deal. I really recommend this :)