Fender John Mayer Stratocaster
Fender John Mayer Stratocaster

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the John Mayer series.

Inspecteur Van Loke Inspecteur Van Loke

«  my favorite skyscraper »

Published on 12/16/13 at 14:19
John Mayer strat.

uh particular points: big stick. Pretty retro guitar (vintage mechanical etc. ..) micro "big dipper"

super .. how his bluesy, microphones are great.

I love it. I use it for 2 years, this is my number 1 guitar! I love the play, the sound is just great, which is why I play a lot. I have other guitars that I like a lot too but this strat sounds really use.The microphones are very accurate even on big sounds, they are beefy .. The handle is thick. on that side I have guitars easier to play, but the sound, the colors I get with this guitar are in the end it is always this one that I choose for my concerts. Obviously I have enough in my approach and blues rock solos. It has the typical strat sound I search with this kind of instrument. Set by my friend luthier Frank, this is a treat.