Fender John Mayer Stratocaster
Fender John Mayer Stratocaster

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the John Mayer series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz
Published on 11/01/11 at 14:59
The Fender Artist Series John Mayer Stratocaster is played by one of the best guitarists in the world. Although I don't own one I have played with this guitar in a guitar center and to me this guitar feels like melted butter in your hands. It slides through your hands so smoothly and sounds so clean yet it can sound so dirty. It may just be that its my favorite artist in the world that plays this guitar but whatever it is this will be my next guitar that I get.

I've played this guitar recently. It's something that I'd put on my wishlist, but not something Id buy with my current expenses. It sounds great and feels even better. I love the frets and the pickups sound great as well. It looks great in sunburst and the headstock logos are neat as well. If you have the money to spend, I encourage any fan of John Mayer to buy this instrument.

The locking tuners keep the guitar in tune for days. The neck is also plays like butter. NOTE: The Olympic White is a more faded white color than seen, and the pick guard is a mint green type color. The guitar is perfect for getting that sick BB King tone, and is the best for blues solos and lead work. Having said that it is also really good for chord play, such as for reggae as well as any other chord work.

This is a great guitar, and anyone would love to have it. Is it worth the big price tag? I say yes, it inspires me to play and practice every single day. I suggest you saving up to get this guitar, many think its over prices just because of the name associated with it. But in my opinion you are paying for a quality guitar and not the name. You will love this guitar I promise.