< Tous les avis Guvnor GE500
Guvnor GE500
nebs nebs
Published on 03/04/09 at 05:48
-Made depending on the brand's website Durham in England
-table flame maple (but is not seen in the photo because of the black varnish) wooden binding around the table, basswood body
- Easel knives and rolling over each bridge (class!) Of the type GTL 050
- Maple neck, rosewood fingerboard.
- 2 double configuration, 1 single, 5-way switch
- 1 volume, 1 Tone.
- Mechanical oil bath
For the price 253 euros rgle demand by the store), this guitar really offers maximum:
- It puts a slap to Squier wooden crate and very well finished yamaha pacifica but the pickups are really rotten ...
This is my thirtieth guitar, I bought because I liked the look!
For the price they demand is 10!

USE

- The most important when buys a guitar of this price, this is the handle, and it's comfortable! Small and thin, he can play very fast and especially for hours. It is largely that of a Superior Squier is too coarse. It is less than a flat pacifica more typ (blues rock).
_ Given the dcoupe body pump the guitar Brian May's access 22ime the box is done without problem ...
- The body of the guitar is a bit small, trslger, I do not like lgres guitars ... But, for the price and because it is a r guitar pt ', great.
- The sound is strong bridge this guitar, it really covers a wide range of sounds!

SONORITS

- I play blues, hendriens rock, sonic youth, a bit of free jazz RAS so it's all good.
- I use a fender twin to the blues, a Laney 50 w for ditsos prfr but my amp is a line 6 of 75 watt. (We all sounds under the feet!)
- In clean the guitar sounds really good, she and accuracy of all net. No hum! With 36 years, I am amazed to see how much qualitprix repor guitars has amlior!
Imagine a guitar of this quality it 20 years ago was unthinkable for that price!
The double neck is doing very well and overdrive crunch, while the middle is a killer single, ideal for playing Purple Haze. The double bridge possde an attack to aggressive or gentle solos if we lower the tonality.

In Disto very heavy death metal type, it is not worth my Cort Mount EMG indeed the neck pickup is a little fuzzy to play death metal. But I think we can not have it all: a guitar that sounds good in clean and rock is not very heavy weapon for distortion.

In conclusion I would say that this Guvnor 500est destiny to blues and rock, Hard old school in this area, it rivals guitars that are triple the price ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

A beautiful guitar that sounds great, with a vibrato bearings, 2 doubles - a simple and manufactures in England for 250 euros ... where is the catch?
I do not know. It is well worth guitars 3 or 4 times chres my collection ..
How not to buy?
Perhaps it is only assembled in England with pice came from Asia like Fender HIGHWAY 1 that are in assembled in the USA?
in this price range, this guitar really has no rival. This is not even a good beginner guitar is a good guitar "for short."
With 22 years of experience, I would do the same choice. The quality of this guitar is really phenomenal !!