Ibanez S1625
Ibanez S1625

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the S Prestige series.

Philguitarman Philguitarman
Publié le 09/07/06 à 00:45
Japanese manufactured. 22 frets. Micros original Ibanez QM1 and QM2's famous. ZR Tremolo Vibrato. One volume knob and one of Tone. Handle Type Luxury super fluid and for trs.

The handle is a perfect precision if it is properly mounted! ! ! ... In fact, when I bought this MODEL, I apperu the handle of silent hill "crooked," a shame because Ibanez MODEL has a certificate of warranty and quality. Z'inquitez not I swing the name of the Japanese techno has a valid!

CHAC is incredibly well to acute russi. Indeed it is partly for this reason that I chose this guitar. APRs have got a handle like this, you do not want to play too large handles well pais (a case it got, I know).

on the other hand, in my view, I have prfer flat frets (Gibson style) than those who are trs round, mounted on the handle.

Ergonomics is trs good for those who love the shapes style stratocaster. S STK 1625 is trslgre. This is also why I chose it. Bring a guitar 4 5 kg every night is a long pnible. So for this MODEL is the weight (although it is more lightweight => Steinberger).

A BMOL for those who like to play with a guitar synth (gr33, axon, g50 etc ...). There is no place on the body! t was not a cakewalk to install a sensor synth (GK2 or GK3) and I'm furious Ibanez does that 1 MODEL ONLY guitar synth sensor in the vibrato and the problem is that I find the shape of this model dgueulasse while that of the trs S 1625 TKS enjoyable both look and feel on her abdomen (not Z'inquitez I do not sleep with!)

Dcidment, alley you tell me that I did not bowl! !

Here is the whole story: I have AIM QM1 and QM2 mics, but when I changed my guitar with the other (my Trussart), I had a fairly pronounced Difference type of sound and power. So I DCID to change these pickups by Seymour Duncan (who is also my quipent Trussart) to not have too much difference and above all get the same sound balance. So I'm all in a luthier to me chang it. But the problem is that he sold my Ibanez pickups without asking permission, so I wanted to keep! The top there is a shameful traffic of some luthiers. They charge you the microphone you want to put on your guitar, it rcupre the former (if it is good, do not worry, he represents and sells almost to the purchase price. So they do a double ... mfiez benefitted you!

Otherwise, the ds dpart I had problem with the selector of conections microphones. Frankly, a new guitar, quality of "Prestige" t have APRS verifies the quality CONTRL Ibanez in and get 3 months of connectors problem APRS! ! ! ! What is the quality for the Japanese?

So with Seymour Duncan (or the Di Marzio etc ...) is simply the sound of hell ...

I do not regret my purchase, even if I have not had any luck on the MODEL I bought. Any fawn, an absolutely perfect guitar, a no. And even if I had to draw and couraging a luthier, I will find again and again to make changes. Everything is subjective, when I see Eddie Van Halen's first album Aralis with a guitar in his Mount Charvel kit itself, painted itself and it has cost 200 euros as the era ...
In fact I can not be objective, but for those who have a very fluid style, who likes to go the handle, make soli, chorus, this guitar is worthy of this trs.
ZR Tremolo Vibrato, if somewhat complex Premire view, when you remove the bottom plate, I tell you that it is among the best in the same way as TransTrem (of course Systm without transposition of Transtrem) set by the quality of a coating mtalique be made with a core specification for a quality light too tough.
I return to the top, but its strong point: the handle is fabulous, a highway!
As for the rest (micro stuff, painted like this, vibrato thingy, prout prove knob with my ....) CHRE all is matter of personal apprciate and got you to see ... and try.