Squier Bullet Strat Special
Squier Bullet Strat Special

STC-Shaped Guitar from Squier belonging to the Stratocaster series.

punkméloaddict punkméloaddict
Publié le 12/18/06 à 05:16
It is a strat Asia, it is apparently not the massif.
22fretes, a squier humbucker, one volume and that's it! (Me it is perfect for me!)
Vintage bridge fixed
Channel type strat standart.

Handle very nice, access to the treble of a stratum, so good ergonomics in the stratum so good too, very light! well balanced, you get used very quickly, it is super comfortable and very well to move.
Bah for his one does not ask too many questions about the settings because there is only one volume, p

I knew what I wanted, I play punk rock, I was looking for a scratch with the same simplicity as the Tom DeLonge signature (it is almost not found), I managed to find this model (not easy to find either! ), which suits me really well, it's simple but effective.
For sound we get some sound for crystal clear sound, it has not really sound fat (I find rather dry), in my opinion this is the nature of the body, but I like it.
I play on a transistor 40Watts and j'obtient good sound, not really typical, but its rings.
With a distortion pedal, there is no problem for metal, but I do not think she's done for her.

I use it recently, but the first feature I like is its simplicity and weight!
I find very good value for money, and I think it's worth it to put an HS8 invader, in order to have the same config as Tom DeLonge.
I would definitely choose this referrer !!!!!