Warriors Egs 40 Trd
Warriors Egs 40 Trd

Egs 40 Trd, STC-Shaped Guitar from Warriors.

oliv_zog 01/08/2007

Warriors Egs 40 Trd : oliv_zog's user review

• Partager
The MODEL is manufactured in China.
Electric Guitar "SSS", alder body, 22 frets Saddle handle, rosewood fingerboard, 3 single pickups. Mtal red (available in sunburst, yellow, black).

The handle is enjoyable trs (personal opinion) and the finish is trs good for a guitar in this range.
Access in acute is correct but requires the installation got my
string shallow draft.

It is a very versatile guitar, except mtal in my opinion, with a vibrato that right dsaccorde that all low trs.
The sound is pretty good. The grave may be a little weak, a good sharp ncessitent rglage and sustain very long. Whether in the clear, saturated in the finger or mdiator, there is a good touch.
I practice on a VOX AC60V and every time I rev surprised, sounds great. Rock, blues.

I acquired this guitar in August 2006 and a GODIN LGX complment and an Epiphone Sheraton and allows me to have a grain a bit more bluesy and really look Strato.
With a budget of 140 I think this is a report qualitprix trs INTERESTED compared competitors such as China-made Squier and Pacific for a price well infrieur.
It's perfect as a first guitar for beginners or good 2nd guitar, in case of breakage for concerts.

(Achet www.MARKETMUSIC.FR on the site of the music store in Nogent / Marne)