Yamaha ERG121
muz12 muz12
Publié le 11/25/03 à 14:25
Mass-produced guitar, but I do not know where ..
22 frets, pickups Standard: 2 double, 1 single
Volume knob, tone, and a pickup selector

The handle is nice, access to acute and a little hard on all remaining boxes, but the form still allows dug to reach
Very good ergonomics, it is light enough, the form is modern.
We obtain easily the sound you want (it depends also on the amp) but you can feel the difference by changing microphone position, or tone ... (The volume also ..)

The sounds are well suited to my style (rock, punk, grunge, anything that goes through my head, actually!)
I'm currently playing with a Fender Frontman 15R, I tried to play on a Marshall 100w with a Boss DS1 distortion pedal, well ... nirvana sound is there (among others).
You can get a good overdrive, the clean is very good too.

I use this guitar for 6 months for the price at which it is sold, I find the value for money excellent. Yamaha put me in confidence, and entry-level model shows, I advise all beginners, and with experience, to begin, I would do is definitely the choice!