Yamaha Pacifica PAC112
Yamaha Pacifica PAC112

STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the Pacifica series.

Seyes Seyes

«  Reference entry »

Publié le 12/07/10 à 02:24
Nothing to add

After more than 13 years, apart from a little oxidation, it has not budged

It's been a while since I played the most regular just for fun. But I remember my first repeat, I plugged my little yamaha on a Fender HotRod Deluxe, with a buddy next to a beautiful Fender U.S. hand on the same amp, and thinking, "whouah, but I ring as well as him! " Good but probably not a factor of 10 to the price and a logo in less as I did not blush. Like others, I have a weakness for the neck pickup that sounds good, especially on a Roland JC120.

Was my first guitar as much, I had other entry from the famous brands of B brands can cost up to 2 times more expensive, I have them all for repair at least once before I separated. Good on stage, by far, you do not seem to play a Gibson ... but it is no coincidence that most music stores who respect it as their entry-level reference.