Yamaha Pacifica PAC112M
Yamaha Pacifica PAC112M

Pacifica PAC112M, STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha in the Pacifica series.

MGR/Anonymous 08/08/2002

Yamaha Pacifica PAC112M : MGR/Anonymous's user review

« Yamaha Pacifica 112M »

• Partager
I got this guitar as a Christmas gift, from Steve's Music in Toronto and it cost $300 Canadian

The guitar is great, its my first electric guitar but I did do some research and compared it to Washburn,Ibanez and for the money it was better sounding and most durable. I however like all three companys, I found the Ibanez rg170bulky and lacking tone, the washburn was the most playable but sounded horrible yet, the Pacifica was flawless in playabililty and sound.

I can't complain i've had it for almost a yr and no problems. One word of advise this is more of a bluesy guitar rather then metal but it still does the job with a good amp and pedal.

Very good quality i've spent hours playing metal and it sounds good stays in tune. The neck is well crafted, pickups sound good the humbucker and to single coils are great.
Definiatlly will last a while and take a beating.

I general great electric to start with for all types of music sounds good clean, or bluesy if you want it too or heavy with the right distortion. I know a guy who bought an rg170 and its falling apart on him. Yamaha might not seem that attractive to new players but its good value for the buck.
Owning an acoustic and classical getting this axe was kickass!
Happy jammin