Yamaha Pacifica PAC120SJ
Yamaha Pacifica PAC120SJ

Pacifica PAC120SJ, STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha in the Pacifica series.

pasto19 08/27/2008

Scale: 648mm
Pickups: two double-coil
Controls: 3 position selector, master volume and tone
Bridge: fixed bridges 6

The handle is quite nice and fast, I have huge hands or not small but I move it easily so it is suitable for all styles.
Access to acute is easy, I play everything except the heavy death metal and hardcore and I & 's nothing wrong with it.
This gives a good sound but not the sound that transcends you but it 's not bad draws.

As I've said before I touch on all styles of pallets but with a slight preference for the big rock like muse.

In clean:-the neck pickup that is not bad, warm and round, good blues.Elle
is a lack of clarity but after all they are double coils.

With the bridge pickup-nothing extraordinary but the sound is of advantage
cristallin.Avec of delay you get to do great things.

In distortion:-the neck pickup that is still hot, you get a fat distortion and
BBW

-With the bridge pickup that already sends more.The sound is more aggressive, a slight
lack bass, but we get good résultats.Il is a good sustain, the
harmonics come out rather well, it was enough to have fun

I use it with a fender frontman 25r and with many effects and I arrive at my own pleasure easily with the versatility of this skyscraper.

I use it for 5 months, that is my first guitar and I think that it is for this, it is perfect for apprendre.On happens to be the ear and to tame the effects to be hand what.
She has a good quality / price ratio, one of the best in this range. If I had the guitar again I would do this choice without hesitation.
So you who read this opinion by giving serious consideration to start the guitar, I can advise you that the pacifica.